Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

When a Chicken talk to a Duck :)

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whenever I look at this picture I cannot contain my smile. One of the eatery booth(3rd booth on the right from this coffee) was selling meat and poultry with rice and sandwiches. And since I do not take beef I tried to tell the counter girl to give me a plate of chicken rice. But no matter how I explained to her, she doesn't understand a word i am saying and was smiling all the way. In the end I whipped out my acting skills and flapped my arms while making crocking sound like a proud little chicken...err hen :) Immediately after that I make a moooo sound and crossed my arms. Sure enough she understand what I meant and whipped out a nice hot plate of chicken rice with soup.............all this while giggling among her colleagues. Anyway, the food is quite ok although price is abt steep. Guess it's the same in all theme parks. After grabbing the food, it's time for COFFEE !!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

free counters

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP