Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Everyone

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog.

안녕하세요~ /an nion ha se yo/
( How are you - in Korean )

This is my first post for this blog and at the moment a lot of stuff is still not really in place yet but, since I do not want to leave this blog empty ( waste of resources rite?? :)) , I have uploaded
some photos to Flickr. Please feel free to have a look.
As you can see, the first destination I am "blogging" about is KOREA. Why KOREA ?

Because it is the FIRST TIME I get to see , touch and errr... smell snow :)
Are you in surprise ??? :) Well don't be, since my "longtitude and latitude" lies on the equator and enjoying the big hot sun the WHOLE year round............ think you know what I mean now :)

Although the snowing last on few occasions and and not more than 15 mins :(
the whole bunch of us are still very very excited and laughing hysterically and at the same time keep yelling " SNOW SNOW SNOW" !!!! We just went bersek (crazy).
Anyway, writing this post now reminds me of the recent trip to Switzerland earlier this year.....
I will go to that after posting some other destinations, so keep log in here for update my frens :)

Have a nice day :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

free counters

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP